It is a process or procedure to develop a software or you can say it is a kind of methodology a developer is using to build a software. So as a software tester we also have to understand this process.
Different procedures/models are available to develop a software namely:-
- Waterfall Model
- Spiral Model
- V-Model / V & V Model ( Verification & Validation Model)
- Prototype Development Model
- Derived Model or Customized Model
- Hybrid Model
I will explain each model separately, Let’s have some Interview Questions on SDLC
- What is SDLC?
- How many models are there in SDLC?
- Is agile is a type of SDLC model?
Leave a Reply